Wyrmshadow: The Duskreign Prophecy
Fifty Years Ago – Present Day
Fifty years ago: Emperor Rolandu Koslov passes away at the age of 99. His son, Omar, is dubbed Emperor Koslov XXVII three days later. Elsewhere, the Egg of Bahamut begins to stir in the treasury of Woth Khelas of Galar Anziil. It hatches while aboard a pirate ship sailing north to rendezvous with Sophia Belgrave, who then takes the baby Dragon captive and delivers it as a coronation gift to Emperor Koslov in Imperia. That Dragon would grow to be called Electria.
- Forty-seven years ago: Kogatana Sunagi is born in Kouten, Shidima. Elsewhere, Elrick Castille is born in the Castillands.
- Forty-one years ago: Sir Weidrick Castille wins the Grand Tourney, and would go on to win eleven more times, a record only bested by Sir Edal Bauer decades later. Elsewhere, in the Castillands, Weidrick’s nephew, Roderick, is born.
- Thirty-six years ago: Sir Weidrick is named by Emperor Koslov as the Emerald Knight of Imperia. He is the first Diocene Knight to have the honor in over a century. The Emerald Order was thereafter comprised almost entirely of Diocene Knights, Priests, Druids, and other men and women of faith, regardless of the deity they prayed to.
- Twenty-six years ago: Sandrick Castille passes away due to a massive respiratory attack.
- Twenty-five years ago: Imperia annexes the Castillands and names Elrick Castille the region’s new Baron.
- Twenty-two years ago: Drogyn Martok is born in Sylverton Village, along the Yonsal Road east of Imperia.
- Eighteen years ago: Primm Skyrin is born in a woodland glade outside of Greenmeadow, Anzel.
- Seventeen years ago: Sir Hector Martok, the grandfather of Drogyn and the guardian of the Night Sword, is murdered in his home. The next day, Nathan Gellar, Haagen Castille, Desire Castille, and Elucia Castille are born. The day after that, Baron Elrick is sentenced to serve 13 years in the Stormshore Prison, leaving his wife, Lady Vera Castille, as the regess of the Castillands.
- Thirteen years ago: Silas Vale is born in a small village on the Freeport Road between Frauss Ferry and Imperia.
- Seven years ago: Prince Ryudo of Shidima is assassinated by Kogatana Sunagi on the orders of Prince Ro and Princess Reishi.
- Six years ago: Sir Roderick Castille and Sir Morton Krauser are killed in action south of the Castillands during a Weren uprising. Elsewhere, Sir Edal Bauer wins his thirteenth straight victory in the 494th Annual Grand Tourney at the Emerald Arena in Ouldengaard, Imperia.
- Five years ago: Sir Rukke, Sir D’Zell, and Sir Aigen are killed by the Weren of Ylish Usuul. Lady Vera Castille dies under mysterious circumstances, officially due to her sacrifice to save her husband, Baron Elrick Castille, from an assassin’s blade.
- Four years ago: Warbow Ignus and Melican the Sage are killed by the fiendish troll, Traag.
- Three years ago: Baron Amael Ralidaire is arrested for treason by the Diocene Knight of Arteia, Robenn Gaspar, and his allies, the masterless squires, Nathan Gellar and Alen Wilder. During the arrest, the Baron’s daughters are revealed to have been in actuality a single Succubus and her magically conjured doppelganger. The Baron is killed by the Succubus, who is subsequently destroyed by a young hero named Haagen Gaspar and a boy wizard named Silas Vale. Three months later, just before the year’s end, Sir Kelvan Oakburne is named as the new Emerald Knight of Imperia.
- Two years ago: In the early days of spring, Emperor Koslov bestowed upon Robenn Gaspar, Haagen Gaspar, Nathan Gellar, Alen Wilder, Drogyn Martok, Primm Skyrin, Kogatana Sunagi, Uryakov Slornn, Myrenn Kaustaag, and Silas Vale the Imperian Medal of Valor and named them all Heroes of the Empire. He knights Drogyn Martok, enlists Robenn Gaspar as a member of the Emerald Order of Knights, and enrolls Haagen Gaspar in the Emerald Academy and the Temple of Hyronius, that he might pursue a future knighthood of his own within the Emerald Order. He knights Nathan Gellar as well, assigning him to the Imperian Armored Forces with full honors. Nathan fails to fully conceal his dislike for being left out of the prestigious Emerald Order. Sir Kelvan, the Emerald Knight, enrolls Primm Skyrin and Uryakov Slornn into the Emerald Academy, that they might one day be knighted as well. Kogatana Sunagi and Alen Wilder are hired as armed mercenaries for the Imperian Armored Forces.
- One year ago: This will be the prologue of Session One of The Duskreign Prophecy.